Please call to schedule your appointment by calling (424)239-1650.
We are conveniently located at 292 S. La Cienega Blvd. Ste. 100, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
AVAILABLE MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY 9-5, FRIDAY 9-3, SATURDAY CLOSED, SUNDAY 9-5.
PHONE (424) 239-1650
2 HOURS FREE PARKING across the street at the Tennis Center on the southwest corner of La Cienega and Gregory Way
Call us today to see if you qualify for the State Sponsored COVID -19 Uninsured Program.
We are a private office specializing in Covid -19 testing.
All evaluations performed by the menbers of our physician team.
We make every attempt possible to accommodate your schedule.
We offer same-day appointments.
ABOUT OUR FREE COVID-19 TESTS
Rapid Covid-19 Antigen Test
The Rapid Covid-19 Antigen Test -shows if you are actively infected with the Covid-19 virus.
The Rapid Covid-19 Antigen test is obtained with a nasal swab that detects specific proteins that are part of the virus.
· You should take the Rapid Covid-19 Antigen test if you may have been exposed to the virus that causes Covid-19, or have symptoms of Covid-19 or require the test for other scenarios such as returning to work.
· Results are ready in 15 minutes. Positive results are usually highly accurate, but false positives can happen. Negative results may need to be confirmed with a PCR molecular test.
Covid-19 PCR test
The PCR Covid-19 Test shows if you are actively infected with the Covid-19 virus.
· The PCR Covid-19 Test is obtained with nasal swab test that detects the genetic material of the Covid-19 virus.
· You should take the PCR Covid-19 Test if you may have been exposed to the virus that causes Covid-19, or have symptoms of Covid-19 or require the test for other scenarios such as returning to work or to travel.
· Results are usually available in 24 hours but in some cases up to 48 hours.
Rapid Covid-19 Antibody Test
The antibody test detects the presence of antibodies in the blood. If antibodies are present, this shows that the person has been exposed to the virus and developed antibodies against it, which may mean that person has at least some immunity to the coronavirus.
· The Covid-19 Antibody test is obtained by a finger-stick with a drop of blood taken from the finger.
· For the best results, patients should be a minimum of 14 days free of symptoms or have not had any Covid-19 symptoms at all.
· Results ready in 15 minutes.
THE COVID-19 UNINSURED PROGRAM INCLUDES
FREE COVID-19 Testing
FREE COVID-19 Treatment
FREE COVID-19 Hospitalization
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THIS FREE PROGRAM?
YOU QUALIFY FOR THE FREE COVID-19 UNINSURED PROGRAM IF:
You have no health insurance or
You have private health insurance that does not cover at no cost all diagnostic testing and treatment services for COVID-19
You are not already in a Medi-Cal program
You do not have Medicare
You are a California resident
WHAT IS THE GAME PLAN?
Walk-In or Schedule an appointment during office hours.
A government issued photo ID such as a passport or license will be required on the day of testing. If you are using your insurance for testing purposes, please bring a copy of your current insurance card.
You will be registered as a patient electronically when you arrive by providing us with your
2) Date of birth
3) Phone number
We will securely text you the necessary forms including the application for the free program, a request for your medical history, and consent forms.
You will be requested to register with a secure 5 digit password that you will create to ensure secure messaging
Wait for You PCR Results by Email or Text Usually in 24 Hours
Get Your Rapid Antigen or Antibody Test Results in 15 Minutes in Person or Email or Text
Please go to page 2 for further information